Due to one reason or another, the need to refund a customer may arise and anyone with basic understanding of essay writing services or custom writing services understand that. As such Friend Freelance/Coursework support advises our esteemed customers to read our money back guarantee policy very carefully before placing an order at our site in order to ensure that there are no inconveniences or misunderstandings. At Friend Freelance, the policy is divided into categories
For papers bought directly from site, you will allow up to 3 hours for us to deliver to you. This is because of the huge traffic we experience and the need to verify payments. Failure to get such solutions in the defined timelines may lead to negotiation on the way forward. Refunds are not applicable where the student misreads the question or makes the wrong order or may have got a similar solution from elsewhere.
Our time refers to the Pacific Standard Time (PST)
For ordered solutions (Where we do customized writing)
100% Money Back
- When a client cancels an order within 5 minutes of ordering for clarification purposes.
- When there is a mistake/confusion in payment i.e double payment, double charging, payment for an identical order
- When the company is unable to offer you a suitable writer.
- After the deadline has passed and you don’t require the paper anymore.
NOTE : This does not apply to revisions.
70% Money Back
- The writer has been assigned your order, and less than a quarter of the deadline has passed. The writer should be compensated since he has started working on your order.
50% Money Back
- A writer cannot be provided for your revision.
- A writer has been allocated your order (case), and more than a half of the deadline has elapsed.
Other instances when a refund may be applicable is when
- When we fail to deliver the paper on the agreed deadline – A refund is made by re-calculating the deadline with which the paper was submitted to you. For instance, if the deadline of a given order is 24 hours and we delivered the paper within 26 hours, you will be refunded due to late submission. However NOTE : that this does not apply to revisions.
- If you are not contended with the quality of the paper you have received – If this is the case, you may request for a FREE revision. However, if this does not work for you, a new writer can be assigned your order. Moreover, you can set the order on dispute status by writing a message to our customer agents. Below is a sample message you can write.”Please set this order on Dispute Status”